Bluez4 networking (partial success)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Sun Aug 9 10:51:07 CEST 2009

RANJAN <infibit at> writes:
>     Following these instructions i could successfully use both my FR and
>     laptop as GN or NAP. Only PANU from a unix system remains a mystery...
> Say after this gets done successfully can I do ssh over bluetooth
> and also use bluetooth serial port?(it is exciting)

I think serial is unrelated and should work without any additional

And i think i can already ssh over bluetooth (after installing putty
on that pocket pc PDA i used as PANU to connect to my FR which was
GN/NAP). I haven't actually tried it but i'm sure it will work since i
was able to share internet from FR to the PDA.

Using GNU/Linux system as PANU is yet to be understood...

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at