Non full screen window with elementary

Lev M lvmtime at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:58:30 CEST 2009

Thank you for the quick reply!
I will use this as a second option, but I would still like to try for a
small centered window with no title bar.
I am not insisting on using Elementary, so if there is another option I
would be glad to hear about it.

I would go look at the code of the app that is triggered by the power
button, but I am ashamed to say I could not figure out what it is exactly.
Can anyone give me a hint where to look?

Best regards,
Lev.