GPS NMEA sentences over serial port

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Thu Aug 13 09:55:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 01:18:36PM +0530, RANJAN wrote:
>   If you really want to forward serial port, you can use socat for that.
> Well I want to use the USB to serial port and do it.And I running SHR on FR
> and Xp on the laptop.

First, please do not cross-post. Choose an appropriate ML and post there.

Second, your question is so unclear that i can not understand what you want to
hear. Especially given i already suggested you something. I doubt someone else
can understand that too.

Also, i'm yet to hear any feedback about bluetooth networking from you. I
prepared bluez networking instructions basically after your request and yet
all you seem to have done is tried to compile blueman though it's not the
point of the instructions.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at