USB networking windows xp and FR

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at
Fri Aug 14 13:40:15 CEST 2009

> Well my FR is not being installed properly on windows and hence when I try
> net
> netsh interface ip show config

There are basically 2 things while setting up what you are trying to do:
* Making windows understand about FR and then show it up as a
NetworkInterface (win+r->ncpa.cpl)....This is what is achieved by
* configure that network interface so that the network connectivity is
established...thats what netsh does

can you tell us if you have got the network interface already...and
its just that it hasn't got the correct IP address etc?
Put it more simply, does window complaint that it couldn't understand
the device or does it say "Limited Connnectivity" for some network