USB networking windows xp and FR

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at
Fri Aug 14 13:43:59 CEST 2009

I've been using the latest SHR-unstable without problems there (WinXPpro SP2 "corporately managed").
There were a lot of kernels that didn't work, especially in the SHR-testing images.
It's strange that the driver installation fails in your system, it should just reuse the already present driver files for rndis...

Citando RANJAN <infibit at>:

> For god's sake start searching at least ...anyways
> check which links

Well I used the NewRndis.inf file as driver but the hardware installalation fails and no ethernet address is allocated to it.Does the driver work at all for Neo FR?