Compiling busybox for Android on Freerunner

2del 2del at
Sat Aug 15 15:50:40 CEST 2009

I tried to run the busybox bins I found on the web for Android, but it seems
were not compiled for Freerunner.
I tried also to use the busybox bin from the openmoko distrib, failed again
with "not found" error.
My last solution seems to be to compile it myself.
 a) followed and
 b) I took the busybox branch from koolu (;a=summary), but it
seems that it's not configured for ARCH=arm
 c) I checked the and it seems they also do not have conf for

Can anyone explain how to configure this project to be buildable ? I think
an file has to be created but could not find how...