Openmoko Bug #2305: GSM connection hangs up when during a call a second incoming call is not answered

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Fri Aug 21 14:41:34 CEST 2009

#2305: GSM connection hangs up when during a call a second incoming call is not
answered
 Reporter:  nhv      |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  Conversation lost
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:  always
 while already being on the phone.

 This gives you the option to put the first person in standby and talk to
 the other, for example.

 In three separate ocasions during the last 2 days following happened:

 1. on the phone (someone called me)
 2. second incomming call
 3. I can see who's calling but I continue my existing conversation
 4. when time window for answering/picking up the second conversation is
 past, the existing converstation is cut off and lost

 It is reproducable and consistent behaviour.

 I'm using vanilla SHR-U dated 08/08/2009 running from NAND (no SD Card
 present) and have not made any changes software or installation.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2305>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>