SHR xorg xrandr event confusion

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Wed Dec 23 18:17:56 CET 2009

Hello,

This is what's happening. I start Xorg on the newest SHR-testing, start a
single application that receives xrandr events, and run 'xrandr -o 1'. My
application receives 15 xrandr events. The width and height fields don't
make sense at all, they randomly specify either the previous orientation
values or the new values. From what I understand, I should be receiving one
event with height and width fields representing the new screen resolution.
If anybody knows what's happening, please enlighten me :-)

Thanks,
Michal