Xorg / Glamo ?

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Sun Feb 1 03:01:07 CET 2009

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 06:31:10 +1100, Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au>
wrote:
> People,
>

> Graeme Gregory wrote:
>> Christopher Friedt wrote:
>>> Just to ensure that I am on the right track, where is most of the
>>> current work happening? org.openmoko.dev ? FSO ? A different branch ?
>>>

>> Must development is now occurring in OE upstream. AFAIK the
>> org.openmoko.* branches are now all legacy and not developed any more.
>

> So which distro should have the next images available? (there hasn't
> been any updates for FSO, SHR etc for a while).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil.
> --
> Philip Rhoades

Been just two days since the last SHR images, but those were in unstable.
Work seems to be progressing toward a stable release of SHR, apparently
utilizing Paroli as default telephony & PIM stuff. (basically, the
blueprint OM describes for their next official release)  Probably FSO
before the next SHR testing, since SHR builds around frameworkd, the heart
of FSO. FSO milestone5 was tagged for Jan28, so I'd expect to see something
new there rather soon.  http://trac.freesmartphone.org/roadmap

Joel Newkirk
http://jthinks.com      (blog)
http://newkirk.us/om (FR stuff)