Guitar Tuner app probs with using /dev/dsp on 2.6.28)
cchandel at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 17:10:55 CET 2009
Well, here's the new version of guitartuner.
1. Based on alsa now
2. Automatic changing of state files as shown by Timo Juhani Lindfors
3. Better downsampling algorithm from the site mentioned by Andy Green
4. ipk that sets dependencies and set icon/alsa state/glade file etc
1. Alsa needs to use S16_LE with 2 channels at 22050Hz on the freerunner
while the wolfson codec indicates it can use U8 at 1 channel, 8000Hz. Why is
2. Can't the voice device (hw:0,1) be used?
3. The code is v slow - needs optimisation. Currently you'll get 1
indication every ~ 2 secs
Some alsa guru - Help !!
Here's the source code tarball.
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Guitar-Tuner-app-probs-with-using--dev-dsp-on-2.6.28-tp2226594p2254283.html
Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the devel