Freesmartphone.org Milestone 5 'Calling All Stations' Release

Stefan Schmidt stefan at openmoko.org
Tue Feb 3 01:07:10 CET 2009

Hello.

The Freesmartphone.org team is proud to present the fifth milestone release
codenamed 'Calling All Stations'

Coming from a GSM monitor interface going over support for up to 5 new modem
chipsets to small and big bug fixes we reached the next release.

If you like to know more details read them here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenmokoFramework/Status_Update_6

Special thanks for all the patches we got from the community. Keep up the good
work guys.

The only thing that made me a bit sad is that we don't have the images for EZX
ready in time. It will come, just late.

No more words from our side. Grab it while it's hot, have fun and happy hacking.

http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone5/

regards
The FSO Team