Xorg / Glamo ?

Juan Alberto Aranda Alvarez jaranda at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 4 01:18:11 CET 2009

Then, it should be wiped out completely from the wiki. I guess it was
created as a way to "protect" new developers. But it totally confused me.

The toolchain is a good idea to show newcomers the phone and get them
excited with it. But it isn't maintained either, so you have a lot of
new comers wanting to port their application and would only get
disappointed.

Juan.

Thomas Gstädtner wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Juan Alberto Aranda Alvarez
> <jaranda at openmoko.com> wrote:
>> So basically MokoMakefile is broken?
>
> It not only is broken, it also is unmaintained. I suggest you to use
> plain Openembedded, makes everything much easier.

Yes it does