Location of official Openmoko git repository (Was: Re: Xorg / Glamo ?)

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Feb 4 02:04:57 CET 2009

[Subject changed to reflect the actual conversation]

Juan Alberto Aranda Alvarez wrote:
> Harald Welte wrote:
>
>> So if somebody decides that git.openmoko.org is no longer used but instead
>> upstream OE, then whoever makes that decision: Please update the wiki to
>> reflect that change.
>
> So upstream OE is the one to use?

I have not had official word from Openmoko that they have moved from
git.openmoko.org to git.openembedded.org

Note that FSO and SHR have officially moved long ago, but last time I
asked, Om.x distributions were still built from git.openmoko.org, and
MokoMakefile reflects that.

If Openmoko has officially moved, then please just tell me the new git
server and branch, and I can update MokoMakefile immediately.

Note that there are a number of Openmoko employees who also have commit
privs to the MokoMakefile repository, and any of them could have updated
it if an official move decision has been made.  If there are other
Openmoko employees who should have commit privs to make maintenance
changes like this as things move around, just let me know and I'll add them.

-- Rod