Xorg / Glamo ?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Feb 4 03:47:56 CET 2009

Angus Ainslie wrote:
> Hi Rod,
>
> On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 12:36 +1030, Rod Whitby wrote:
>>> Must development is now occurring in OE upstream. AFAIK the
>>> org.openmoko.* branches are now all legacy and not developed any more.
>> Graeme,
>>
>> Is this official?  Who is the official Openmoko distribution manager
>> today?  Is that you?
>>

> I'm the new distribution maintainer.

Excellent.

> We are moving everything upstream.
> As it's only my second day I haven't got a handle on all of the
> upstream branches yet. I will tell everyone as soon as I sort it out.

That's what I thought - things are in the process of moving, but the
official changeover has not occurred yet, hence MokoMakefile has not
changed yet.

> That being said I have done a successful build using OE and the
> fso/milestone5 branch.

Yep, the feeds for the recent FSO release are built using a variant of
the MokoMakefile (called the FSO Makefile).  Once Openmoko has completed
the upstream move, then those two Makefiles should be able to merge into
one.

-- Rod