Location of official Openmoko git repository (Was: Re: Xorg / Glamo ?)

Marek Lindner marek at openmoko.com
Wed Feb 4 07:12:31 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009 09:04:57 Rod Whitby wrote:
> I have not had official word from Openmoko that they have moved from
> git.openmoko.org to git.openembedded.org
>
> If Openmoko has officially moved, then please just tell me the new git
> server and branch, and I can update MokoMakefile immediately.

May be my announcement was not that obvious as it was more focussed on the end
users perspective (which are the images and packages):

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-January/039227.html

It clearly says that our (OM) starting point is OE upstream (to be more
precise: the FSO branch). At a later point we are going to fork from there and
focus on stabilizing it before the final release.

Also see the "Please stop commit to om.dev" thread on this very mailing list.

Marek