Xorg / Glamo ?

Christopher Friedt chrisfriedt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:45:03 CET 2009

I was just checking out another thread, between Rod & Graeme, and the
'official' changeover to OpenEmbedded Git is still underway.

That being said, it's probably still safe to update most parts of the
wiki. For example, I can rearrange the OpenEmbedded page slightly,
keeping some incentive to use MokoMakefile at the top and just refer
to the MokoMakefile page there as well.

Rod - you're maintaining the MokoMakefile wiki page, right? Could I
ask you to make a small note until the official changeover to OE Git
is complete?

Cheers,

Chris