Openmoko now has a distribution manager (was: Re: Xorg / Glamo ?)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at
Wed Feb 4 11:07:26 CET 2009

this is a good opportunity to say again that anybody who has shown
their value in the community is welcome and invited to ask for
permissions on our servers. We are a FOSS project and very happy about
more participation.
I believe just today, we are setting up gitosis (
gitosis) for, so we can have more fine-grained
permissions and hand out access rights more freely.
What you need to do is to create a request in admin-trac (
If there is a problem, please contact me and I will try to help.
Best Regards,