Openmoko now has a distribution manager (was: Re: Xorg / Glamo ?)

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:11:48 CET 2009

2009/2/4 Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at openmoko.com>:
> I believe just today, we are setting up gitosis (http://swik.net/gitosis)
> for git.openmoko.org, so we can have more fine-grained permissions and hand
> out access rights more freely.

Sounds very good. This might be useful eg. at some point to allow
translators / translation team leaders to update PO files in various
programs directly without needing to constantly file tickets about it
(like done in eg. GNOME, where I have SVN access although I'm only
doing translation updates). I'd love to see (more) multi-lingual
Openmoko release in Om2009.

-Timo