Location of official Openmoko git repository (Was: Re: Xorg / Glamo ?)

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Wed Feb 4 13:17:54 CET 2009

Marek Lindner wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 February 2009 09:04:57 Rod Whitby wrote:
>> I have not had official word from Openmoko that they have moved from
>> git.openmoko.org to git.openembedded.org
>>
>> If Openmoko has officially moved, then please just tell me the new git
>> server and branch, and I can update MokoMakefile immediately.
>
> May be my announcement was not that obvious as it was more focussed on the end
> users perspective (which are the images and packages):
>
> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-January/039227.html
>
> It clearly says that our (OM) starting point is OE upstream (to be more
> precise: the FSO branch). At a later point we are going to fork from there and
> focus on stabilizing it before the final release.
>
> Also see the "Please stop commit to om.dev" thread on this very mailing list.

Yes, I saw all these message which stated plans for future dates, and
denoted the start of the migration.

What I haven't seen yet is a message which says "Openmoko has officially
completed the migration to git.openembedded.net, and you should build
autorev files and <this> other stuff in local.conf".

Can you give that declaration now (filling in <this> and <these>)?

If not, who can, and when?

-- Rod