Location of official Openmoko git repository (Was: Re: Xorg / Glamo ?)

Marek Lindner marek at openmoko.com
Wed Feb 4 17:03:25 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009 20:17:54 Rod Whitby wrote:
> What I haven't seen yet is a message which says "Openmoko has officially
> completed the migration to git.openembedded.net,

I'm confident that the subject "Please stop commit to om.dev" refers to a
relatively short time window.  ;-)

> and <these> autorev files and <this> other stuff in local.conf".

Once we have our builds up & running I'm sure Angus is going to proivde
information to fill these missing pieces for OM specific builds. At the moment
Openmoko tries to focus its efforts towards FSO and its builds. That means
Mickey and his team could also help.

Marek