Location of official Openmoko git repository (Was: Re: Xorg / Glamo ?)

Angus Ainslie nytowl at openmoko.org
Thu Feb 5 02:43:58 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 09:29 +1030, Rod Whitby wrote:

> Surely there is someone in OM who is building the official "next" image
> today, and that person can immediately share their build configuration?

Yes there is Rod. I am working towards getting the buildhost back up and
running. Once I get the configuration working I will share it.

If you'd like to follow the progress
http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/builders/openmoko/

As you can see a lot of the builds are failing. I have fixes for some of
these and patches will be going to the OE list tomorrow. Once most of
the red lines are gone from the build I will be publishing the configs.

Angus