Error in om-make-ipkg

Anton Persson don.juanton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:41:22 CET 2009

Another strange note; this is all working fine on my other Ubuntu machine (a
AMD64 machine running ubuntu 8.04),
the NON working machine is running I686 ubuntu 8.10... The toolchain for the
AMD64-bit machine was installed
half a year ago, and the I686 machine was installed two days ago... Go
figure...

    /Anton