WLAN: known issues and how to help - uptime test - more results

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Mon Feb 9 07:30:53 CET 2009

Philip Rhoades wrote:
> before typing "boot" but then I got (it is hard to read):
>
>    regulator : Unable to get requested regulator
>    SO_3V3sc2440-sdi SO_3V3sc2440-sdi : Regulator for SO_3V3 unavailable
>    Cannot create link /etc/mtab~
>    Perhaps there is a stale lock file?
>
> and the last two lines just keep repeating . .

(Just shooting in the dark here, based on nothing but the above lines
and the knowledge that the same image works for Werner.) Try removing
your SD card and see if that makes any difference.  Also, it might be
that Werner's image assumes that the rootfs is mounted "rw" by the
kernel; check the uboot boot command options to see if it specified "ro"
instead.

Mike (mwester)