what's the source location for the Xorg glamo driver

Thomas White taw at bitwiz.org.uk
Mon Feb 9 11:57:35 CET 2009

Lars-Peter Clausen <lars at metafoo.de> wrote:

> Thomas, I think it's best if you continue your dri aware version of
> the driver as a branch in [2].

Yep.  My dri-aware branch is now available on git.openmoko.org, so
xf86-video-glamo on git.bitwiz.org can now be considered obsolete.

I think my kernel and Mesa stuff should be moved across as well, because the
DDX stuff doesn't do an awful lot without it.  I'll be away for the next
couple of days, but I'll try to take care of that on my return.

Tom