Openmoko Bug #2230: Git clone on "kernel.git linux-2.6" fails

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Feb 9 12:10:02 CET 2009

#2230: Git clone on "kernel.git linux-2.6" fails
 Reporter:  doxy2    |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:

Comment(by andy):

 Again, huh.

 I have a clean local copy I will nuke it and send it back up.