python-efl debian packages

Sebastian Reichel elektranox at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:56:13 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 02:18:30PM +0100, Mirko Lindner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw python-efl packages in debian experimental, how far are these as
> in how experimental ;)
>
> Also will there be a python-etk to complement the other packages?
>
> Ahoi,
> /mirko

Hi,

First of all: You may ask the pkg-e team, who is packing the enlightenment
stuff, in their mailing list: pkg-e-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

Though at the moment the pkg-e debian team has a lack of man power,
so things are progressing slowly ;)

And to answer your question: It's planned to package everything that
is needed to build SHR and python-etk is a dependency AFAIK.

-- Sebastian Reichel