paroli meets fso

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 15:44:18 CET 2009

Hi Mirko,

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 12:17 +0100, Mirko Lindner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I met with the fso team last week and wanted to share some of the outcomes.

This all is great!  I'm wondering though about calendaring.  I can't
find anything regarding it.  As far as I can see there is nothing in the
code, either FSO or Paroli.  Is the plan for it to be part of the Paroli
project or will it be up to another group to implement it as a Paroli
application?

And, this may not be for you to answer Mirko, is there a plan for
calendaring to be added to opimd or will eds be used?

Thanks for the work done so far and that of the future,
digger