Experimental paroli images

sushama sushama at openmoko.com
Wed Feb 18 08:11:32 CET 2009

Hi Angus,

I tired the following image and kernel from the experimental folder -18-
Feb-2009
uImage-2.6.24-oe5+gitrfb42ce6724576fc173faf8abfb04aa2c36d213b7-r1-om-gta02.bin
fso-image-om-gta02.jffs2

but the phone keeps rebooting itself even before we get to the actual image(
the home screen). I did try out with .28 kernel too. Is it the right
kernel/rootfs I installed or should I be using a version from some other date
like the 10th Feb?.

Regards,
Sushama