Experimental paroli images

Angus Ainslie nytowl at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 18 15:22:53 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 15:11 +0800, sushama wrote:
> Hi Angus,
>
> I tired the following image and kernel from the experimental folder -18-
> Feb-2009
> uImage-2.6.24-oe5+gitrfb42ce6724576fc173faf8abfb04aa2c36d213b7-r1-om-gta02.bin
> fso-image-om-gta02.jffs2
>
> but the phone keeps rebooting itself even before we get to the actual image(
> the home screen). I did try out with .28 kernel too. Is it the right
> kernel/rootfs I installed or should I be using a version from some other date
> like the 10th Feb?.
>
> Regards,
> Sushama

Hi Sushama

The gta02 images use the 2.6.28 kernel.

http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/experimental/NeoFreerunner/fso-image-om-gta02.jffs2
http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/experimental/NeoFreerunner/uImage-2.6.28-oe1+gitr34240a1c06ae36180dee695aa25bbae869b2aa26-r3-om-gta02.bin
http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/experimental/NeoFreerunner/qi-s3c2442-master-0.0.0+gitr1fc83905fe99da92ff18e6ba671ee339477b1b9e-r0.bin

I flashed these 3 to my Freerunner yesterday and made calls and sent
SMSs with paroli. The issues I had were no sound in either direction and
usb wasn't working. There was no problem with booting.

I'm going to be adding an autorev'ed paroli into the unstable images
today. So hopefully that will improve the situation.

Angus