Annuncing yet another new Project - Sync with Evolution / notifier
cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 08:06:13 CET 2009
Well, as is commonly said about the Neo - It's not really a phone, but a
portable computer with a GSM modem. Taking the thought further, I would want
a set of programs running on my (office ;-) PC and the freerunner such that
1. The freerunner stays in silent mode
2. Freerunner is connected to my PC over the normal USB / WiFi (router)
3. Notifications for SMS and calls are shown on my desktop (linux)
4. I should be able to answer my sms's from the notification itself
5. Sync contacts from the freerunner with evolution
6. once opimd is up - sync tasks/events/alarms also
7. Sync mail with evolution
So, I'm starting work on such a project. But before I do so, I thought
that the community could provide me with a heads up on the potential
pitfalls / solutions (even if in part).
I intend making the program in c (anjuta/libglade) as of now, and start
with the call/sms notifications and contact sync. Will add more features
Any further idea's/thought's?
View this message in context: http://n2.nabble.com/Annuncing-yet-another-new-Project---Sync-with-Evolution---notifier-tp2357442p2357442.html
Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the devel