Openmoko Bug #2235: Monochrome display on resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Feb 20 08:51:54 CET 2009

#2235: Monochrome display on resume
 Reporter:  zeroedout  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal     |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:

Comment(by Karrde):

 I have also seen this same behavior on my Freerunner. It seems to be
 somehow related to the Qi, as I have never seen it with any u-boot. I have
 tried various kernels from the 2.6.24 that comes with the 2008.12 to .28
 and .29 kernels, either pre or self build but on resume I get either black
 and white screen, WSoD or rarely normal colors.

 The behavior doesn't seem to be affected whether I boot from the flash or
 from the uSD card.