Annuncing yet another new Project - Sync with Evolution / notifier

Andreas Willich andreas_willich at gmx.at
Fri Feb 20 08:56:33 CET 2009

Hi

I am currently developing a pim sync app for the neo. At the moment it targets OM2008.12 and Microsoft Outlook, but support for FSO and Evolution is on the roadmap. It is called MokoSync and could be found here http://www.opkg.org/package_134.html and here http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/mokosync/.

It is written in C# and uses GTK# and runs with mono on the Neo.

Perhaps we can combine our efford?

Regards
   Andreas
-------- Original-Nachricht --------