Annuncing yet another new Project - Sync with Evolution / notifier

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 09:24:21 CET 2009

Hi,

Andreas Willich wrote:

> http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/mokosync/.
> It is written in C# and uses GTK# and runs with mono on the Neo. Perhaps
> we can combine our efford?

   Well, I would love to - but I haven't used C# , GTK# or Mono. Not that
I'm not open to learning how to use them. How different are they? And how is
the performance in comparison with C? How do I set up a toolchain/dev
environment with them? How do you set up the requirements on Neo?

  Combining efforts is always welcome and efficient (to say the least). Will
check out your code to see how much I can understand. Do you have a
browseable repository somewhere? And if you've got the openmoko projects
thing going, how did you do it? I can't seem to get anything into the
repository there.