are USB interrupt transfers possible with s3c2410_udc?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at
Fri Feb 20 20:46:41 CET 2009

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) <arnaud.patard at> writes:
> update other fields in the structure accordingly) like in the *not*
> *tested* appended patch. I didn't even build tested it :)
> If it works for you, I'll try to submit it for next merge window.

Whoa, thanks a lot! Catting /dev/usbmon1 on PC side now shows
interrupt transfers. However, I have not managed to get my usb
keyboard gadget to work reliably so I can not say much about
reliability yet. It works with libusb but the kernel usbhid.ko driver
seems to just flood logs with

usbhid: input irq status -75 received