Unstable paroli images

Alexander Mueller XelaRellum at web.de
Fri Feb 20 23:23:24 CET 2009

Hey folks, read about Paroli a few days ago. Didnt really know what all
this paroli was about. Tried it out today and I am quite amazed. I love
the idea of having a python base phone. And I d love to contribute for
this as well.

A few weeks from now the Chemitzer Linux Tage take place and the guys
there plan to have a Paroli sprint over the weekend. I think I will go
there.

Are you guys from Germany and maybe from that area as well? If so, why
not post something about this here on the mailing list?

Alex Mueller