Request to provide input on Sahana mobile application on Openmoko

Ajay Kumar ajuonline.2ed at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:17:18 CET 2009

Hi All,
A gentle reminder and request to everyone subscribed on the list to
provide input through the survey I have created for the Sahana mobile
project I am working on right now.
So far, I have received only 6-10 responses from actual domain experts
and Sahana developers.
Since I am basing my developing on the Openmoko platform, I expect to
understand more about the system, and so far only a few less than 5-10
people from the Openmoko community have responded.

I am sure there are more available on the list, so I'd request you to fill
up the survey. Besides, it just takes 5-10 minutes of your time to fill it
up :)
The link to the survey is:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pWeVl6IM9h6UKAGOx231pFA

Your guidance and input will help me have a greater understanding of
the domain and its utility.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Kumar

http://ajuonline.net