Annuncing new Project - Intone mplayer frontend

c_c cchandel at
Sun Feb 22 04:30:31 CET 2009

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> c_c <cchandel at> writes:
>>   Well, mplayer seems to use only about 15%. Try it after modprobe
 Well, you're right. To dispel my doubts, I ripped a song at 44100Hz using
gstreamer (audio/x-raw-float,rate=44100,channels=2 ! vorbisenc name=enc
quality=0.5 ! oggmux) and mplayer uses a whopping 48% to play it!
  Seems like I'll have to try tremor after all. The other file I played may
not have been 44100Hz. Thanks for pointing that out.
Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at