Unstable paroli images

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Sun Feb 22 15:31:36 CET 2009

Hej,

I flashed sunday's image and I think we are facing more probs than I
thought.

As far as paroli itself is concerned it works as of first run. So no
problems there.But:

Paroli launches before enlightenment, which is good time wise, but bad
since we don't get any keyboard as it is handled by the wm. So i believe
we'll have to move it after e again.

Which brings the next problem, once enlightenment is starting it will
start the config dialog which overrides our changes. Raster said the
only way is to disable e's config-module and create our own profile etc.

/mirko