Unstable paroli images

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Sun Feb 22 18:08:39 CET 2009

Hi again,

I just poked around a bit and 2008.12 comes with most of what we need.
It does not show the e config dialog, applies themes and configs
automatically on install and boots much faster.

It seems we can learn a lot there.

the theme and config stuff[1]

Also I cc'ed Jorge. he can probably also help us to get e and illume to
do what we need them to.

PS: some links regarding asu:
just general: