Unstable paroli images

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Sun Feb 22 18:08:39 CET 2009

Hi again,

I just poked around a bit and 2008.12 comes with most of what we need.
It does not show the e config dialog, applies themes and configs
automatically on install and boots much faster.

It seems we can learn a lot there.

the theme and config stuff[1]

Also I cc'ed Jorge. he can probably also help us to get e and illume to
do what we need them to.

/mirko

PS: some links regarding asu:
[1]http://git.openmoko.org/?p=openmoko.git;a=blob;f=packages/openmoko-projects/illume-theme-asu_svn.bb;h=37a8cb9b42af5b08eb4ae94b3d7870b5215959e7;hb=081bd0a65f976b2899ad3265f707b855bd6436b4