Unstable paroli images

Mirko Lindner mirko at openmoko.com
Sun Feb 22 20:41:18 CET 2009

Hi,

Mirko Lindner wrote:

> The phone is flashed with the silent profile is that planned?

I added switching of profiles when you press the AUX button. Currently
no visual signal but at least one can :)

The reason that it doesn't make a sound btw is that the framework can't
handle the sid file shipped.

2009.02.22 20:03:33 odeviced.audio DEBUG    got task: play
(dbus.String(u'/usr/share/sounds/Arkanoid_PSID.sid'), dbus.Int32(0),
dbus.Int32(60))

2009.02.22 20:03:33 oeventsd.action ERROR    signal PlaySound emited an
error org.freesmartphone.Device.Audio.UnknownFormat: Known formats are
['wav', 'ogg', 'mod']

I simply put some ogg on the phone ( in /usr/share/sounds) and changed
the file names in
/etc/freesmartphone/opreferences/conf/phone/default.yaml than you also
get sounds :)

/mirko