are USB interrupt transfers possible with s3c2410_udc?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at
Mon Feb 23 12:00:30 CET 2009

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) <arnaud.patard at> writes:
> There are others gadget driver using interrupt endpoints so with them
> you should be able to tell if the problem comes from your gadget driver
> or from some bugs in the udc driver (I've never tested interrupt
> endpoint before so you may be just unlucky and have hitten some bugs).

Note that I am using gadgetfs and writing a keyboard gadget in userland.

The current unsolved problem is that when usbhid.ko on PC sends HID
SET_IDLE command ((bRequestType 0x21) (bRequest 0x0a) (length 0)) I am
supposed to ACK it somehow. Just reading 0 bytes from ep0 is supposed
to signal this to gadgetfs but here it often returns -1 and errno is
set to EL2HLT.

If you want to try, the very incomplete version is at