LDAP client libraries available?

Michael Pilgermann KichKasch at gmx.de
Tue Feb 24 09:10:49 CET 2009

Thanks a lot for this hint.

As the PISI approach is very modular there won't be any problem to integrate any other storage facility.

Though; I couldn't find much information on the website you mentioned about opimd in general; nor about its interfaces. How far has the implementation gone so far? Is there any Python api available - and maybe even documented?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------