GSM moko11-beta firmware: show of hands

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Tue Feb 24 15:32:10 CET 2009

Works for  me since a few days.
I had the SHR bug, which is fixed now.

The only thing that I noticed is that registering on the network
(or whatever it is doing the first seconds) takes ages.
That seemed to be what triggered the SHR bug, but I'm not sure.

That is not really good, but I can live with it.

On the other hand, I never experienced one of the other bugs which
this Beta should fix.
And my phone is from the earliest line and GSM fw was never updated
since.
(got mine at CCCamp2007)
At least I never realised these problems, in the early days I had
problems ater
suspend/resume but these seemed to be fixed later.