Xorg / Glamo ?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Tue Feb 24 20:24:03 CET 2009

Lars-Peter Clausen <lars at metafoo.de> writes:
> Hm... strange. I can't reproduce it. But I'll try again with your

I'm compiling xorg 1.5 -- might take a few days. I'll let you know if
the problem persists with it and if it does I can git bisect the
commit that causes it (there are only ~9 commits between working and
broken commit).

> software setup. Is it xdm you have running? Or does the clamping

In my photograph I ran xdm. In my previous email I described what I
see when I only run Xorg and it should show just the gray background.

> effect happen regardless of which application you are running?

I wasn't exactly able to run any applications since I wasn't able to
actually see my virtual keyboard :-)