GSM moko11-beta firmware: show of hands

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at
Tue Feb 24 21:12:59 CET 2009

I'm using it with Android and no problems.  Sometimes GSM registration
fails until a power cycle, even with WiFi enabled, but likely that is
Android or rild from comments on the android list.

-----Original Message-----
From: devel-bounces at
[mailto:devel-bounces at] On Behalf Of Werner
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 10:14 PM
To: devel at
Subject: GSM moko11-beta firmware: show of hands

Hi all,

we're considering to make moko11 "official" and we'd like to know
how our beta-test has gone so far.

So far, we've received a number of reports indicating that moko11
did indeed solve the problems it's supposed to address (i.e., lost
wakeups and flow control.)

We'd now also like to know if anything has gone wrong after
installing moko11, e.g., if the changes in IO1 handling have
introduced new wakeup problems.

I'd like to ask everyone who's tried moko11-beta to please reply,
either to the list or to me in private, whether they observed any

- Werner

devel mailing list
devel at