Openmoko Bug #218: Distinguish stylus from finger via tslib

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Feb 25 04:06:29 CET 2009

#218: Distinguish stylus from finger via tslib
    Reporter:  mickey@…             |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  enhancement          |       Status:  closed
   Blockedby:                       |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                       |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                       |

Comment(by andy):

 I don't think the original poster cares about tslib they just assume it is
 where it would be done.

 There exists the half-working area patches I sent on the list a couple of
 times, but nobody is working on getting them working across the whole
 display in a normalized way.  On GTA03, we have capacitive touchscreen so
 we can't use the same tricks.  So as it stands this is really WONTFIX.