package feed request: i2c-tools, gpio-s3c6410

Werner Almesberger werner at
Thu Feb 26 04:03:06 CET 2009

Hi Angus,

could you please add i2c-tools to our package feed ?

Then I've added a S3C6410 variant of my gpio utility in

We already have a package called s3c24xx-gpio that provides the
"gpio" utility. So it would be nice if we could have a receipe
for gpio-s3c6410 as well.

One last item: our 20080916 toolchain was made before we added
caching to opkg and it also has the problem of gdb using libexpat
version 0 while more and more distributions are now shipping
version 1. So it would be good to build a new toolchain.

- Werner