distro>unstable

sushama sushama at openmoko.com
Thu Feb 26 10:58:36 CET 2009

Hi Angus,

I have some questions about the images in Unstable>Neofreerunner

1) I see 3 different kernels in the Unstable>neofreerunner-Andy
tracking,OE,Stable.Which is the one we need to use for testing

2) Can we have just 1 kernel in that list with the same name always,like the
fso-paroli-image-gta02.(Instead of having the version no ,just a common name
always)

3) I see that the images take a long time to build.Some days its only by
Taipei time 4-5PM that the images in unstable branch are updated to date.Is
there a way we can have the image ready by at least 11 AM Taipei time so that
we can start testing with everyday image .

4) If we do not have any changes in the Kernel since last day ,do we still
build the kernel again without any changes?Because at this moment I see that
the unstable>neofreerunner is updated with fso-paroli-image-om-gta02.jffs2
and it has today's date(26-Feb)but the kernel still shows 25-Feb. Should we
expect the kernel to show today's date or is it just because there are no
changes since yesterday.

Regards,
Sushama