distro>unstable

Angus Ainslie nytowl at openmoko.org
Thu Feb 26 14:59:42 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 20:58 +0800, Andy Green wrote:

Hi Andy,

That's where we're heading but it's not there quite yet. The current
images are built from the FSO milestone 5 branch so the kernel is pegged
at an earlier version.

In the next few days I will be move us onto a new branch that will use
stable from our git tree as the kernel. That will put some more eyes  on
it so you can get some feedback.

Angus