The changes of Om.12.2008 for A7 version

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at
Sat Feb 28 14:46:19 CET 2009

Am Sa  28. Februar 2009 schrieb Matt Hsu:
> Hi Angus,
> For the latest hardware version of Neo, aka A7, Om.12.2008 is requisite
> to have the following changes
> 1. Apply new alsa state file dynamically according to hardware version.

Did we actually verify this gsmhandset-a7.state DOES NOT work for A6/A5 as
Do we really need to "Apply new alsa state file *dynamically*"?

If gsmhandset-a7.state works for old devices as well we do NOT want to have
dynamic loading based on PCB-revision.